Apulia is a great location for an italian wedding:
– it’s an ideal venue for a sunny and outdoor wedding, as the weather is fine for about 7-8 months per year;
– for your wedding venue you have a great choice between historic farmhouses ( called Masseria) and baroque villas and palazzos;
– the typical food is natural and genuine ( thinking that Apulia is a major producer of olive oil and what about the Mozzarella cheese?) and the local wine is well know around the world;
– the airports of Bari and Brindisi are connected to all major european cities, by schedule and low-cost flights
– beautiful beaches resorts and relaxed country villages to accomodate guests and to enjoy the holiday
– beautiful landscapes and romantic places for your wedding pictures
There are other good reasons to choose Apulia as wedding location, personally I love this region and I really suggest it to the couples, who love warm temperature and sunny days, good food and country chic venues.